Nationalhcs pledges its support and adherence to the Code of Ethics and Business Practices set forth as follows:
- To comply with all laws and regulations applicable to business and ethical standards in the operations and dealings with HCPs, clients, applicants, vendors, and competitors.
- To treat all HCPs, clients, applicants, vendors, and competitors with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- To maintain high standards of integrity in regard to job assignments and to fill all positions with the best candidate to fill a client’s needs.
- To take prompt action to address questions, concerns, or complaints regarding any issues that may arise.
- To encourage HCPs to maintain and improve their skill level, so they always strive to be the best they can be.
- To encourage HCPs to care for and support patients in a respectful manner to always provide the highest possible quality patient care.
- To provide HPCs with the flexibility to pick and choose where and when they will work in order to obtain great job satisfaction.
- Dignity, pride, excellence, customer service, and competence are the basic core requirements of Nationalhcs.
—The Nationalhcs Team